The 3rd annual summit will be at the SAN MATEO COUNTY EVENT CENTER, 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo, CA 94403, about 30 minutes from San Francisco.
Note that all meals and expo will be outside this year. There will be lots of space to spread out and enjoy the fresh air. As with all areas of the bay area, there are many micro-climates so please plan accordingly - could be sunny and hot in the day and breezy in the afternoon or vice versa!
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) 9 miles
- San Jose International Airport (SJO) 27 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) 25 miles
- BART to Millbrae Station. Exit and cross the parking lot to the Millbrae Caltrain Station. Take Caltrain southbound to Hillsdale station. Walk 0.5 miles (10 minutes) to the venue. Plan your trip.
- Caltrain from downtown San Francisco southbound to Hillsdale station. Walk 0.5 miles (10 minutes) to the venue. Plan your trip.
- The San Mateo County Transit District provides local transportation around the venue. Plan your trip.
- Dedicated Uber/Lyft/ridesharing drop-off and pick-up will be provided.
- Local Taxis service is available by calling 650-344-1455.
- Plenty public parking is available on site for 15.00 per day (cash or credit).